My Home

My Home
My Home

My Recipes

My Recipes
My Recipes

Toddler Fashion

Toddler Fashion
Toddler Fashion

Sunday Mini Styles #2


Happy Easter Sunday! I hope you've all had a wonderful long weekend so far and are looking forward to the next couple of days.

Me and baby girl have had a great week. She's really starting to fall into a routine with feeding and sleeping. Generally when we stick to that I have a very happy baby and we have lots of fun together. Laughing with her is the best part of my day.

I loved putting together her outfit for today's Sunday Mini Styles.




Mothercare baby gilet
Fred Bare long sleeve top
River Island skinny jeans
BHS fringe booties
H&M hair clips

I'm finding it hilarious doing these little photo shoots with her. She is just too cute!


I love these gorgeous clips in her hair but I do make sure I watch her whenever she has them in and don't let her sleep in them as they are small and could be a chocking hazard.


What are your fave baby fashion picks this week?

K x

2 comments

  1. Super cute. I love the clips too, and the little gilet! Have you considered home making some soft friendly hair accessories?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those booties; they are so cute.
    Your little one looks adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...